Here is the list of 8 things happened as a reminder that you really Moved on:
- The stories behind their WhatsApp profile pic or statuses don’t bother you anymore
- Seeing them with another person picks you but doesn’t hurt you as much as you thought it would
- You go back to doing things that make you happy and welcome the change
- You revisit places you visited with the special one and rekindling the memories puts a smile on your face and not tears in your eyes
- You see them again and it isn’t hurtful at all but super awkward and you don’t know what to say
- You think about what messed the relationship up when you aren’t sleepy at night, but you don’t shed a single drop of tear because you already cried enough for a lifetime
- You stop imagining your future with them.
- You genuinely wish only happiness for them
Many say they’ve moved on but I believe that if their love for someone was actually true then the phrase moved on will never fit in their lives, no matter how hard they try. They may get settled with someone else and start sharing that same love with that person but that doesn’t mean that they’ve actually moved on. There’s actually a soft corner for that person which will always be there in their hearts. They might not have the same strong feeling but they do actually have some of it within them.
Why is it so?
Because forgetting your love, I believe is like forgetting the alphabets of Hindi, you can forget most of it but you still remember the first few alphabets.