Indian Army has come a long way. They are among the best armies, undoubtedly. They are well organized, If you want to see discipline at its best in India, have a look at Indian Army. The procedure to do things is quite good, they excel at management.
We adore Indian Army’s bravery, courage, guts, never give up attitude and what not!
Here we are sharing the list of Bravery Quotes by Indian Army Soldiers:
- There will be no withdrawal without written orders and these orders shall never be issued. ~ Field Marshall Sam Manekshaw
- We are heavily outnumbered. I shall not withdraw and inch but will fight to our last man, and our last round! ~ Major Somnath Sharma
- Either I’ll come back after hoisting the Tricolor, or I’ll come back wrapped in it. But, I’ll come back for sure! ~ Captain Vikram Batra, PVC
- No sir! I won’t abandon my tank. My gun is still working and I’ll get these bastards. ~ 2/LT Arun Kshetrapal, PVC
- If a man says he’s not afraid of dying, he’s either lying or is a Gurkha. ~ Field Marshall Sam Manekshaw
(Note that Gorkha Regiment is the most badass division of Indian Army.)
- If death strikes before I prove my blood, I swear I’ll kill death! ~ Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey, PVC
- You’ve never lived until you’ve almost died. And for those who choose to fight, life has a special flavor. ~ Captain R.Subramanium, Kirti Chakra
- Some goals are so worthy that it’s glorious to even fail. ~ Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey, PVC
- Quartered in snow, silent to remain. When the bugle calls, they shall rise and march again. ~ Scroll of Honour, Siachen Base Camp
- We lead by example, live by chance, love by choice and kill by profession. ~ Indian Army
- When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their better tomorrow, we gave our today. ~ Indian Army
Hats off to the bravery and sacrifice of our armed forces. Jai Hind !! The list is endless, please add more in the comment section.