A picture is worth a thousand words.” That is the motto of a photojournalist. It is their objective to produce direct, truthful and bold images that tell the stories for those who have no voice.
We are Sharing some great examples of Powerful photojournalism
– A portrait of domestic violence happened in , in 2013.
– Syrian rebels swept by rubble after an explosion in , Syria, in 2013.
– African migrants raising their mobiles to the sky in in 2013.
Christopher Vanegas – Victims of organized crime in, Mexico, in 2012.
Philippe Lopez –‘s survivors pray in , Filippines, in 2013.
– Eye gouge action during a basketball match in 2007.
Paul Vreeker – An Iranian immigrant protests against a law which make it very difficult to obtain asylum in the Netherlands. Shot in 2004.
– A woman prays before her husband corpse swept by the 2004 tsunami in , India.