Mr. Goswami resigned to know what actually the nation wants to know. What does he want to know? What do I want to know? What do you want to know? To be honest, all people want is peace. He finally understood this. He must be reading Another Indian and thinking that the nation wants to know something else.
Listed Here are 5 Things Your Boss Needs To Know About Arnab Goswami Resignation
- The startup mania couldn’t stop him. (So Beware)
- Arnab Goswami will soon be opening a new media house called India Speaks in which half of his Times Now colleagues will be going with him. (Brain Drain)
- The reason behind this may be the differences between the ideas of the parent company and Goswami himself which urged his inner child to make a company of his own in media domain. (When an employee has too many bad days, he or she may start strategizing to leave that job behind.)
- I’m damn sure that editors of other English news channels must be rejoicing and partying hard because of this news. (Your Top Employee Has Resigned – Now What? #PARTY)
- One of the best thing about Goswami was he broke down the VIPs in their subject of debate. His oratory skills were best in the industry and were not afraid to take up the heated and controversial issues. ( He has changed the rules of the game)
People like him for his sheer guts to question anyone. He has questioned every single political party without being biased.