1. Half the world’s outsourced IT services come from India, amounting to a $47 billion dollar industry
2. Lifeline Express is the world’s first hospital-train!
Established in 1991, the train has traveled the length and breadth of the country, bringing medical aid and relief to the most far-flung and inaccessible areas.
3. India’s tech capital, Bangalore, has increased its office supply by six times since 2006, and now has more Grade-A offices than Singapore.
4. India has been the largest troop contributor to the United Nations Peacekeeping Missions since it’s inception and every year remains in the top 4.
5. India Has Spent $50 Billion of Arms and Defense Purchases in the Last Decade
Making it the second largest importer in the world!
6. India has an Airforce base in Tajikistan. Farkhor Air Base is India’s one and only military base outside its territory.
7. The Baily Bridge is the highest bridge in the world. It is located in the Ladakh valley between the Dras and Suru rivers in the Himalayan mountains. It was built by the Indian Army in August 1982.
8. A bigger movie market than America and Canada combined, India sold 3.2 billion tickets last year.
9. Sanskrit is the Most Suitable Language for Computer Software.
10. THEY ARE READING THIS POST RIGHT NOW !